Your client’s legal funding pre-settlement cash lifeline gives you the time needed to settle the case for its full and fair value. At California Legal Funding LLC, we have created a unique process that has helped countless attorneys just like you with legal funding, allowing you to use your time efficiently. We offer a phone consultation where we can discuss our process in full. Additionally, there’s no paperwork to draft as we do everything for you. So, if your clients need funding while you’re advocating for their rights and working on their case, contact California Legal Funding LLC.
Quick Legal Funding in California
We can get legal funding for our clients within hours. You can sign onto a mobile device to sign contracts, or come into our office and sign a paper copy, and get immediate money disbursements. We can wire the money to client’s accounts using Western Union, or can send them a check with FedEx. When you use our successful legal funding company, you can rest assured that your client gets the money they need while you’re working diligently to secure them their settlement.
Why Hire our Legal Funding Company
We are committed to you and your client, the plaintiff. We offer competitive pricing, follow all state laws to ensure the transaction is legal, and offer non-recourse cash advances meaning that the plaintiff will not owe anything if no award or settlement is secured.
At California Legal Funding LLC, we treat all potential clients with professionalism and respect at all times. Our reputable track record has provided a financial lifeline to countless plaintiffs in the local area.
CLF ATTORNEY LINE OF GUARANTEE
The ATTORNEY LINE OF GUARANTEE product is an innovative liquidity solution used by attorneys who currently advance cash to their clients from their firm capital. Use of the product enables the law firm’s capital to remain working for the firm while providing the client cash to meet current personal financial needs. The rate charged to the client is meaningfully lower than traditional consumer cash advance products. Here’s how it works:
- CLF will provide a cash advance to the client upon the attorney’s request. This requires the attorney personally guaranteeing the return of the cash advance to CLF at the conclusion of the case.
- CLF and the client enter into a non-recourse buy-sell agreement.
- CLF provides a cash advance to the client, buying a right to a predetermined dollar amount due to CLF at the close of the case equaling the cash advance increased by a usage rate: the Recovery Amount.
- The client sells the right to the Recovery Amount to CLF for the cash advance.
- CLF’s right to the Recovery Amount is non-recourse to the client and dependent on a successful case outcome. The attorney provides a personal guarantee to CLF that the cash advance will be returned to CLF upon case completion.
- If the case is successful, the cash advance increased by a usage rate, the Recovery Amount, is paid to CLF from settlement proceeds and the attorney pays nothing to CLF.
- If the amount of case proceeds recovered by CLF is zero or less than the cash advance, the client owes nothing, and the attorney pays to CLF the difference between the cash advance and the amount collected by CLF from case proceeds.
- The ATTORNEY LINE OF GUARANTEE allows attorney’s client to gain access to a consumer-friendly cash advance product while keeping law firm capital deployed at their firm.
- The entire process is digital. From application to funding.
- Attorneys who have good credit demonstrated experience & good standing with CA bar may qualify for the CLF ATTORNEY LINE OF GUARANTEE.
Please click the button below to complete the application to begin the approval process.
California Legal Funding LLC offers pre-settlement funding to injured victims with a pending lawsuit. To speak with our experts, give us a call at 888-810-9001, today.
Call us toll-free at 888-810-9001
Ventura County Trial Lawyers Association, Inc.